The blue beaches, pristine bays, famous Vinpearl Land, majestic Yangbay waterfall… are interesting points of Khanh Hoa tourism.
Located in Khanh Hoa province, Nha Trang is the most famous beach city of Vietnam. In Nha Trang, you can not only swim in the blue, pristine, gorgeous beaches, take mud bath but also admire the underwater world at Tri Nguyen aquarium, watch the spectacular Yang Bay and Ta Gu waterfall. In addition, travel to Nha Trang, you will have chance to enjoy sea and forest views of Se Tre tourist area, enjoy Nhum porridge at Tam Island; dive to watch coral and hundreds of fish in Mun Island; admire the beauty of Po Nagar Cham Tower… Moreover, you can also have opportunity to join in sea sports and activities such as: jet skiing, kayaking, surfing, body boarding…
Another destination you should visit when travel to Khanh Hoa is Vinpearl Land. Designed to be an independent recreational area harmoniously linked with the five-star international Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang, Vinpearl Amusement Park is built on an area of approximately 200,000m2 and consists of many modern and unique large-scale facilities comparable to the leading entertainment parks across the region and the world.
If you do not like the artificial setting of Vinpearl Land, you can take a boat trip to visit neglected Van Phong Bay, explore the different beauty of each islet in Dam Mon Peninsula; enjoy a view of rocks and panorama of Nha Trang in Hon Chong, daily life activities of fishing villages in Ro beach; admire the Cam Ranh Bay – one of the three most beautiful and natural bays in the world. Khanh Hoa also has many ancient pagodas and temples such as Am Chua temple, Phu Cang temple, Long Son pagoda, Ba Vu Mausoleum…
In addition, you can also visit the museum of Khanh Hoa province which now preserves nearly 10,000 original artifacts and more than 5,000 images and data belonging to different historical periods; the memorial sites of talented scientist – doctor Alexandre Yersin; Dien Khanh Temple of Literature; Institute of Oceanography which researches and explores the lives of hundreds of sea creatures; or ancient village Phu Vinh, which preserved many old houses; or enjoy the nature at the Ba Ho resort (Three Lakes), Suoi Tien (Fairy Stream)…
There is no bad time to travel to Khanh Hoa. This province has a tropical monsoon climate with an average temperature of 26.5ºC.
Transport in Khanh Hoa is quite developed. You can travel to Khanh Hoa by bus, train, airplane or ship.
– Road: The National Highway 1A and the railway from north to south run through Khanh Hoa Province, linking it with the other provinces in the North and South. The National Highway 26 links Khanh Hoa to some provinces in the Central Highland. Nha Trang is 105km from Phan Rang, 190km from Buon Ma Thuot, 205km from Da Lat, 238km from Quy Nhon, 441km from Ho Chi Minh City, and 1,278km from Hanoi.
– Bus: There are connections with Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City, Hue, Vinh, Pleiku… Minibus for Hoi An, Hue, and Da Lat…
– Airplane: Cam Ranh Airport is about 35km from the center of Nha Trang city. There are flights from Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang to Cam Ranh airport everyday
– Train: Regular connections between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City all stop in Nha Trang, daily train between Ho Chi Minh City and Nha Trang.
– Ship: Cam Ranh and Nha Trang ports connect Khanh Hoa with many regions in Vietnam as well as with abroad.
Khanh Hoa has many local foods and specialies such as Nem Nuong Ninh Hoa, fish noodle, jelly-fish noodle, banh canh, banh uot Dien Khanh, Lac Canh grilled beef…
Hon Chong beach
Nha Phu Lagoon
Po Nagar Cham Tower
Tourists take mud bath in I-resort – a new attraction in Nha Trang
Van Phong Bay
Telpher to Vinpearl land
Nem Nuong Nha Trang – a must-taste local foods when travel to Nha Trang