Hue Vietnam now has Nguyen Dinh Chieu Pedestrian Street for the exciting weekend nightlife experiences that most travelers appreciate. The travel turns to be more fantastic when you have more nice things to expect from the Imperial City of Vietnam, including the enjoyable shopping, chatting, and sightseeing during your walk in the shining Pedestrian Street.
Nguyen Dinh Chieu Pedestrian Street in Hue Vietnam
In common sense, backpackers and vacationers often gather at Pham Ngu Lao, Vo Thi Sau, or Chu Van An Streets during their Hue travel packages. And now, most of them have turned to the Nguyen Dinh Chieu Pedestrian Street that opens every night from Friday to Sunday. All vehicles are banned to access the pedestrian-only area from 6:00 PM to 2:00 AM (on Friday and Saturdays) and from 6:00 PM to midnight (on Sundays). The locals and guests have the safe and easy spaces for wandering around the illuminated street, the shops selling almost every item, and the view of the idyllic Perfume River and Trang Tien Bridge at night.
As Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street is along the Perfume River, it delivers wonderful opportunities for photography with the iconic River of Hue in Vietnam. Also, a variety of the shops can ignite your shopping interest in the Hue’s poem hats, handmade souvenirs, colorful scarfs, beautiful lanterns, exceptional handicrafts, and more. Also, the street is quite fragrant with some street food stalls beneath the area of the Trang Tien Bridge. While you are walking, make sure you don’t forget to take many pictures of the Perfume River and Trang Tien Bridge –the two iconic attractions in this romantic city.
What’s more, on the well-known River, there might appear several illuminated Dragon Boats in which the Hue local folk songs are being performed. The cultural experiences in this venue are excellent, in which you watch and listen to the sweet Hue local folk songs and enjoy the peaceful riverscape. Then, value your time and treat the stomach kindly with Hue steamed rice cakes, rice with mussels, pancakes, Trang Tien noodles, various kinds of Hue gruel, etc. The food prices are inexpensive but the quality is very good. When you walk throughout the street, it’s certain that you can fulfill the stomach and delight the palate with the symbolic dishes, which decide the beautiful culinary enjoyment.
Located in the city center, nearby the romantic river and shining bridge, Nguyen Dinh Chieu Pedestrian Street is the ideal venue for walking, sightseeing, and gathering with friends at the weekend. There, people find the abundant inspiration to steer clear of daily stress and work pressure. The attractive corners filled with many colorful lanterns in this walking street are modeled on the Hoi An Ancient Town, and as always, the travel to Hue is combined with the visit to Hoi An and Da Nang after or before. Visit this weekend pedestrian street turns to be one of the must Hue Vietnam things to do.
Occasional Interesting Events Take Places on Hue Pedestrian Street
Together with the appealing shops of everything, the poetic Perfume River, and the brilliant Trang Tien Bridge, this Hue Pedestrian Street is featured with the occasional fantastic events. The local and international youths prefer organizing the music events, Acoustic, Flash Mod Dancing, Graffiti Street Art, and festive activities. Without a doubt, these activities turn this street to be the energetic and lively venue to have fun and joy after the sunset in Hue.
Unwind at Nguyen Dinh Chieu Pedestrian Street at night after the day tour to Hue Vietnam Citadel
So if you want the complete travel to Hue, add the following places of interest to the must-see list:
- The Citadel of Hue: The antique complex buildings of the 19th – 20th century include the mandarins’ houses, the Nguyen Emperors and their royal families’ residence, and various precious relics. In 1993, the Citadel was inscribed as the UNESCO World Heritage site. Lots of historical monuments inside and outside of the Citadel appeal to the domestic and international travelers.
- Minh Mang Tomb: Constructed in 1840 – 1843, about 12km from Hue City, and located on Cam Ke Mountain, the Minh Mang Tomb is a local landmark to see. The site has the peaceful landscape and covers the filial stories of Thieu Tri King, the son of Minh Mang King.
- Thien Mu Pagoda: Nearby the romantic Perfume River, the legendary Thien Mu Pagoda owns the fantastic scenery of romance and peace. The short visit to this iconic pagoda gives you more experiences in the local spiritual life and practice, the architecture, the well-known bell – the soul of Hue. Remarkably, the historical Phuoc Duyen Tower of 21m height and 7 stories impress you all.
- Perfume River: Hue is gifted with Perfume River, and any Hue tour will be incomplete if you don’t savor the beauty of the Perfume River. The natural site is ideal for boating and sightseeing all year round. As already noted, in the evening, the music performance on the Dragon Boats along this river is the beautiful trait of culture.
- Nguyen Dinh Chieu Pedestrian Street: Open every night from Friday to Sunday, this street becomes the new venue to experience the authentic Hue nightlife, purchase various local products, and relish the street food. Don’t be reluctant to head toward Nguyen Dinh Chieu Pedestrian Street to self-discover lots of interesting things. Perhaps, you might even more amazing things than the ones listed in this article. The local traits of culture, cuisine, and lifestyle are elegantly displayed in the walking route so that the visitors can discover the angles of Hue in their own way. You can stop by any preferred shop or stall to fulfill curiosity.
Unwinding at Nguyen Dinh Chieu Pedestrian Street at night is highly recommended to all people who want to get immersed in the local life activities via the travel to Hue. Gathering, dating, playing, walking, sightseeing, and eating at this street becomes the enjoyable memory. So, come there if you would love to enjoy the Hue-style nightlife for one night or more.
People read also: